Welcome to our resources page. Here you'll find our inclusion guides and educational guides covering some of the most topical conversations and initiatives happening around diversity and inclusion in the Canadian workplace.
We will continue to update this page to highlight what you need to know to drive an effective diversity and inclusion strategy either as a leader, a diversity and inclusion professional or an individual practitioner.
Educational guides are concise subject matter reading materials intended to help the learner gain better understanding and become more proactive on any number of diversity and inclusion initiatives and concerns.
- Canada Day: Resources for learning and engaging with Indigenous communities (updated May 26, 2023)
- Canadian Islamic History Month (updated September 20, 2023)
- Filipino Heritage Month (updated May 25, 2022)
- Hispanic and Latin American Heritage Month (updated August 31, 2022)
- Human Rights Day (updated December 2, 2022)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women (updated October 25, 2022)
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day (updated January 12, 2022)
- International Week of Deaf People (updated August 31, 2022)
- International Women's Day (updated February 21, 2023)
- Jewish Heritage Month (updated April 28, 2022)
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation / Orange Shirt Day (updated August 14, 2023)
- National Indigenous History Month (updated June 14, 2023)
- Pink Shirt Day (updated January 18, 2022)
- Sikh Heritage Month (updated April 3, 2023)
- Anti-Asian racism (updated April 27, 2023)
- Creating a transgender inclusive workplace (updated October 26, 2022)
- Disability and accessibility (updated February 21, 2023)
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion reading list (updated August 18, 2023)
- Indigenous inclusion (updated May 25, 2022)
- LGBTQ2S+ inclusion (updated April 26, 2023)
- Mental health in the workplace (updated September 14, 2022)
- Neurodiversity (updated March 28, 2023)
- Racism and anti-Black racism (updated January 31, 2023)
- Recruiting and retaining young professionals (updated August 3, 2022)
- Unlearning fatphobia (updated August 31, 2023)
An inclusion guide is a practical, actionable tip sheet which CCDI offers to its Employer Partners, clients and external stakeholders on how to achieve inclusion in the organization for different audiences.
Inclusive Leadership Guides focus on different perspectives of individual/leadership behaviours.
Inclusive Workplace Guides focus on keeping a DEI lens on the new work world and promoting/encouraging an inclusive workplace.
Inclusive Practitioner Guides focus on helping DEI Practitioners and HR professionals sustain the momentum of their strategic initiatives.
- New material available soon!