About CCDI UnConference
Our immersive and collaborative conference encourages people with an interest in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) as well as diversity professionals to break away from the boredom of traditional conferences with a high degree of participation – perfect for those who value networking, interactive workshops, and experiential learning.
We will continue to deliver CCDI Unconference as an immersive, interactive, entertaining virtual experience over two half-days.
CCDI UnConference 2024
The theme and dates for CCDI UnConference 2024 will be announced soon! Stay tuned by following our social channels (see bottom of the page) or by signing up for our monthly newsletter, Diversity Ink.
Some of our past themes include:
- The future of DEI: Pause. Reflect. Project.
- Navigational strategies in IDEA: From why to how
- Unpacking cultural competence
- The intersectionality of diversity and wellness in the workplace
- Measuring the success of your diversity journey
Some of our past speakers include:
- The Right Honourable Mary Simon, Governor General and Commander-in-Chief of Canada
- The Honourable Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Housing and Diversity and Inclusion
- Yin Brown, Director, Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Accessibility (IDEA), Abilities Centre
- Joe Donahue, Director, Human Resources, Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Lindsay Evans, Global Marketplace Diversity Leader, IBM
- Tee Garnett, Executive Lead and Strategic Advisor, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, The Hospital for Sick Children
- Maher Labban, Director, Talent Management, Boat Rocker Media
- Kelly J Lendsay, President & CEO, Indigenous Works
- Adediwura (Wura) Odiase, HR Leader, Employee Experience, City of Calgary
- Marni Panas, Program Manager, Diversity and Inclusion, Alberta Health Services
- Jade Pichette, Director of Programs, Pride at Work Canada
- Gillian Rowinski, Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility (IDEA) Strategy Manager, Co-operators
Some past sponsors include:
- Canadian Race Relations Foundation
- CCDI Consulting
- Conagra Brands
- Fairmount Hotel
- L'Oreal Canada
- Roots Canada
- Schneider Electric
- Staples Canada
- Stewart McKelvey
- Torkin Manes
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.